arranging work includes the following:
Several songs for Rod Stewart's new "Standards" album
* One song for Toni Braxton's new album
* "America The Beautiful" for Mary J. Blige and Marc Anthony
for Superbowl 2002
* Two songs for Brandy's new album
* Three songs for Michael JacksonĖs "Invincible" album
* Four songs for Russell Watson's "Encore" album
* One song for Rufus Wainwright
* "The Star Spangled Banner" for the Backstreet Boys for Superbowl
* One song for JewelĖs last album
* Two songs for Kirk FranklinĖs last Gospel album
* Eight songs for Elton John for his "El Dorado" album
* A posthumous Frank Sinatra duet with Celine Dion of "All The
* An original piece co-written with Quincy Jones for his upcoming
"Best Of" album.
* Seven songs for Kenny "Babyface" Edmond's Christmas album.
* Two songs on Celine Dion's Christmas album, one of which he
co-produced with David Foster.
* Orchestral arrangement for P Diddy's remake of Led Zeppelin's
"Kashmir" for "Godzilla".
* Two songs for Boyz II Men's last album.
* Five songs for Blackstreet on Teddy Riley's label.
* Seven songs for Barbra Streisand's "Higher Ground" album,
of which he co-produced one.
* The end title song for Whitney Houston for "The Preacher's
* Seven songs for Toni Braxton's "Babyface "produced album "Secrets".
* Five songs for "Waiting To Exhale".
* Two songs for Michael Jackson's "History" album.
* Eight songs with the London Symphony Orchestra for Luther
Vandross' "Songs" album.
* The end title song ("When I Fall In Love") for "Sleepless
in Seattle", for which he won a third Grammy.
* Madonna's "This Used To Be My Playground" (from "A League
of Their Own") which went to #1 on the Billboard singles chart,
having previously arranged for "I'm Breathless" and "Erotica".
* Barbra Streisand's "Back to Broadway" album.
* Whitney Houston's "Bodyguard" album (including her record
smashing single "I Will Always Love You").
* His own album of original material, entitled "Awakening",
including two songs by Chaka Kahn, recorded with The London
Symphony Orchestra at Abbey Road & Air Lyndhurst, London.